Welcome to Luftwaffe Experten Message Board
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

LEMB Blog

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

Peter Evans

Peter Evans
  • Administrator
  • 26,191 posts
The LEMB now has a presence there which is available for members to keep tabs on developments, issues and problems associated with our forum...

LEMB Blog - http://luftwaffeexpe...g.blogspot.com

Again, this will in no way replace the main forum here, but it provides a platform for updates and important information to be posted. This is especially useful if there are issues with the forum or plain hosting issues...

Peter Evans

Peter Evans
  • Administrator
  • 26,191 posts
As way of a reminder... if the forum isn't available due to technical issues beyond our control, the above external resource is available for members to keep updated of what is going on. I'd therefore recommend that every member saves the blog to their favourites and checks it out as and when we have access issues or outages...

Peter Evans

Peter Evans
  • Administrator
  • 26,191 posts
Just so your all aware, as a result of me deleting my personal Facebook account, the LEMB Facebook page will also no longer be available. In the meantime, the LEMB Blog linked above will be the only way members can keep tabs on the forum as and when we experience access issues beyond our control which I am unable to warn you about. I thoroughly recommend bookmarking the link above and adding it to your favourites.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users